Here are our top 5 favourite things about Marketing Automation
1. You can tailor your emails to different groups of people, which means your email campaigns are more effective
2. It helps you schedule your social media posts (and even schedule them in advance) so that you don't have to worry about doing it yourself
3. It allows you to set up drip campaigns so that customers get a series of emails over a period of time—this helps increase engagement
4. It lets you create automated workflows, which means less time spent on mundane tasks and more time working on bigger projects that actually move the needle in terms of revenue generation or customer acquisition
5. And finally, it allows you to track everything — from clicks to opens, right down to conversion rates — so that you can see what's working and what isn't.
How it can also help Sales Teams...
Marketing automation is a powerful tool that helps sales teams get more done in less time. This is because it allows them to focus on the most important leads and prospects, while also helping them nurture relationships with potential customers.
Here are some ways that marketing automation helps sales teams:
Helps sales reps stay on top of their game
Helps reps classify their contacts by interest, persona and industry.
Salespeople can use marketing automation to keep track of prospects by automating email campaigns and drip campaigns, which means they don't have to spend time monitoring every lead that comes into their inbox. They can also set up automated reminders for follow-up calls and appointments, so they never forget to reach out to a prospect again.
Helps sales reps keep up with customer needs
Marketing automation also helps sales reps keep up with customer needs by automatically collecting customer data from across different channels and devices. This way, salespeople can personalize their pitch when talking with a prospect on the phone or during an appointment.
If you're a business owner, and you haven't yet made the leap to marketing automation software, I highly recommend that you do. It can be a little intimidating at first because there are so many features, but once you get it set up and start using it regularly, it will save you so much time and money!